October 07, 2015

Bad dad weekend coming up



   I can't remember the last weekend I wasted not riding my bike. I've made it a point to get my ass out of the house, out of the city, and do something productive with my bike for the better part of this year. When Monday comes around and I come back to reality I'm left thinking about everything I would've missed out on if i just stayed home petting my cats.
   Bmx trips are cheap and easy, and only get cheaper and more fun when you get all your friends involved. The end result of one weekends trip can turn into something you remember and talk about for the next 5 years. My trips anymore just involve one or two friends it seems, which in most cases is perfect, but I'd stil like to get my core group of friends together more often for some good times. So if they'd all just stop petting their cats on the weekend and help me plan something sweet that'd rule.
   This video is one of the last trips that I can remember that included a good portion of friends. Pretty basic trip, filming, riding, but still gets to the point. I'm planning a trip for the end of the month, start considering it. Unfortunately that leaves me no time to grow my hair out like in this video, but it'll still be a good time regardless.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment