October 29, 2013

HalloweeniesJam2013

Halloweenies jam this past Saturday at New Philly was rad. It was freezing, but mass people showed up and threw down some super spectacular stunts.
  Highlights include Cru Jones backflipping out of the cereal bowl making an amazing comeback to take the overall and Robbie Miranda charging hard down the 3 story drop gunning for the win. Team Mongoose was on hand strutting their stuff all day as well.
  It was cold. I saw a lot of jumping to flat action and flip trickery,  as well as BadVibe super-pro team riders Scotty Spaid and Gage Sharp doing their signature manual 180s and front wheel stunts.
I forget the results, but I believe the winners list includes

PARK
Matt Ominenski
Kevin Teets
Steven Oravetz

STREET
Marty Shields
Anthony Pallente
Gage Sharp

17/UNDER
Lil Obama
Cru Jones
Robbie Miranda

I will say this jam is DEFINITELY on my list of things to attend next year. A real good time was had thanks to the New Philly crew. I'll post up some pics soon, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment